History
The Pastificio Defilippis began in 1872, when Domenico Toso, chef for the House of Savoy, returned to Turin and opened his own workshop at 39 Via Lagrange. In 1939 Maria Ferraris Defilippis purchased the premises, renaming it with her husband’s last name. The pasta factory has kept that name ever since. In 2008 the Damilano family took over from the former owners, bringing many changes to the space and transforming the pasta factory with the addition of a delicatessen and restaurant. A renovation which never lost sight of the tradition, craftsmanship and attention to detail which have always characterized the historic pasta factory, making it today a gourmet point of reference.